We know that Cooking oil is a vital and basic ingredient in any Indian Dish because it is used for cooking and adding flavor to your food. Although we all know that there are various refined cooking oils available in the market and we all are using it. But, Are we all aware of its side effects? Do refined cooking oils are good for health? Is it trouble-free to consume these oils in our day to day life? Etc., there will be a lot of questions growing in your mind but the answers to all of these questions are No.
Generally, Refined Oils are obtained after treating natural oils with many chemicals to meet the consumer’s expectations. The expectations of consumers these days are golden color, odor free and flavor free oil, which has a long shelf life.
When you hold a natural food product and disclose it to multiple chemical processes, then how can it be natural and healthy? Therefore, we must be aware that this oil is not good for the digestive as well as the respiratory health of the human body. Research has found that refined oils are highly dangerous for our body and with its daily consumption can bring ahead many enfeebling diseases like cancer, heart attacks, digestive system problems, etc.
Some of the major diseases caused due to the consumption of refined oils are:-
- One of the reasons for the extensive increase of cancer can be addressed to refined oil. The harmful chemical produces many negative effects on the respiratory system, liver, skin of the human body, etc.
- Digestive System Problems. The presence of harmful chemicals affects the digestive system of the body.
- Respiratory Diseases. Refining of oil includes processes like Bleaching, de-waxing, de-odorizing, de-gumming and de-acidification. This ultimately results in increased oxidation and rancidity in the edible oil. So due to this, our respiratory system is affected by a long course of time.
Regular consumption of this oil can act as a slow poison for your heart and can cause a heart attack. So picking up the correct cooking oil can spare you from such harmful diseases.
Types of oils
Refined oil is an output that we attain after clarifying and sifting the raw, crude oil by eliminating the toxic and harmful ingredients existing in it. The refined version of oils is very light, clear, pure for consumption by humans. Refined oils are attained once all the lethal and deadly elements are eliminated and excluded from the crude oil.
Unrefined oils are the oils which are not much perceived to the heat. They are not deodorized or washed out after the extraction. Due to the existence of a good percentage of nutrients in them, the unrefined oils enjoy much preference and acceptance in the market. They have a good proportion of oleic acid in them.
It contains three types of fats: – Saturated, Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated.
- Saturated fats are solid at room temperature and very stable so they often can tolerate higher temperatures.
- Polyunsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature and least stable for cooking.
- Monounsaturated fats also are liquid at room temperature and generally are more stable than polyunsaturated.
Making oil is such a simple process. Then why do Refined oils exits? So I am pleased to share that our Shreeja Oil Maker Machine is one of the prime edible oil extraction machines. Shreeja Oil Maker Machine extracts oil from many seeds like Peanuts, Sesame, Coconut, Walnuts, Soya bean, etc. Using this machine you can extract 100% pure and fresh edible oil without any chemical process right in front of you. These pure oils are very much hygienic and healthier for the human body. Our Oil Extraction Machine is less expensive and is affordable for customers. Our machine has a low energy consumption and friendly in nature.
Shreeja Oil Maker Machine has a heavy-duty motor with zero maintenance and is easy to operate and has protection against overload. Shreeja Oil Maker Machine provides 100% safe, nutritious, pure and healthy oil. So, If you are looking for high quality and cost-effective cooking oil making machine for starting your own oil extraction business then you are at the right place! So, What are you waiting for?